Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 7, 2009





Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm up early, as usual!!!!!!!!! Trying to plan out my day! I love to go to the park and walk on the bike path on days like this. I think the path is like 4 miles. As long as I have my Ipod, and a good pair of sneakers, I can walk most of it. This path is right next to the river, so it is GORGEOUS in the morning!

What's on YOUR agenda? My hair is looking a WRECK!!!!!!! I tried to keep the twistout going one day too long, and the result was UTTER CHAOS! LOL. My hair was a huge, dry MESS yesterday. I HAVE to wash it today. At this point, I don't know what else would save it. LOL

So, I started my day off with one of my favorite cereals, Banana Nut Crunch. To my dismay, this cereal has 240 calories BEFORE THE MILK!!!! Here I was, thinking I was eating a low calorie cereal, but come to find out, once I add milk, I've consumed almost 400 calories!! I know Special K Vanilla Almond has only 110 calories, and I assumed the B.N.C. was low-calorie also. Surprise, surprise!! LOL This makes me want to research to see what cereal is actually lowest in calories and healthiest. I have read, though that cereals containing whole grains like wheat, barley, oatmeal, spelt and rice are unhealthy because they are acid-forming. It's so hard to eat healthy, when you find out the foods you've been eating all your life are BAD FOR YOU!!!!

Well, time to get out and enjoy this sunshine. Enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

Tina Beanie said...

I maybe do cereal one time a week and it's special K. Lowest calories and sugar, like 4g. Milk is organic skim plus. My hair is getting thick! Is dry today though..lol..over night deep condition in order.Counting days till my next cut to remove every last bit of relaxer!