Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Natural Hair Inspiration

I love Mya's length and texture! This would be my ideal length!

Gorgeous color!




I have the hardest time finding hats fo fit over my hair! I'm hoping that once I get more length, my hair will hang down MORE and puff out less! LOL




This is a FLY haircut!!!!



Just a gorgeous pic!!!! Wild and free!!






Titi Branch of Miss Jessie's rocks an angle cut. This cut is ideal for added volume, and really shows off her curl definition! I'm thinking of getting one of these. Key word was THINKING! LOL. I still like to wear my hair straight sometimes, and when I do, I don't know if I would want all of those layers in my hair. This is still cute, nonetheless!


This pic demonstrates one of the reasons I LOVE natural hair so much! Our TEXTURE makes the STYLE! LOL WIth very little manipulation, we can make a simple style look so feminine and sexy, as you can see here. I'm always amazed at the things I can do with my hair! It's so unpredictable, and I love it!


I love this little cocktail hat!!!! Perfect for natural hair, because you don't have to try to fit your hair under it, which is ALWAYS a challenge for us!







No comments: