Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011



OMG! Have you seen Tempestt Bledsoe lately? I am LOVIN' her hair!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she's always been natural, but this is the best I've seen her hair look. She's in great shape, and her hair is super cute.  In case you didn't know, she'll be replacing Niecy Nash on the "Clean House" show on the Style Network.

Here is another pic I lifted from Mediatakeout.com:



What I found interesting was that Tempestt's promo pic for the show looked like THIS:
Tempestt Bledsoe

I wonder why she decided to go STRAIGHT for her pic. I much more prefer the kinky-curly look.   What do you think?

4 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Wow! She looks great! And so does her hair.

I agree with you about the promo pic. I'm not feelin' the straight hair on her in this particular photo. I wonder if she's going to wear her hair straight the entire season. If so, I'll have to give the show's producers (and her) the side-eye.

Anonymous said...

The straight style looks nice but her natural hair looks GREAT and it really makes her stand out. Unfortunately I think she may not have had much of a choice in how she wore her hair in the promo pic - it's hard enough for a sista with straight hair to get work in Hollywood, I can't even imagine what it's like for a natural haired beauty. I wish her the best. I've always loved her work and admired her style.

Jasmine said...

the natural hair suits her much better.

Cassie Raye said...

I think that she is beautiful no matter how she wears her hair. That is the beauty of being a sistah...We can do anything to our hair and still look amazing. But I do prefer natural over straight.