Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009






My Hair Today!
This is a twistout using Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue! Shout out to my cousin Tina for giving me her samples she didn't want! I love this stuff!!! I know I said I wasn't going to get caught up in using anything overly expensive for my hair, but I might have to eat my words. This stuff worked wonders for my ends. Thanks Tina!!! It keeps my hair moisturized and I love my curls!!!!! Today I didn't really unravel my twists, but when I do, I have a lot more definition!!
Today I have one side of my hair pinned up. This has become kind of my signature style ever since I got that haircut a few months back. I usually only like the way one side of my hair turns out! LOL
Have a great day, Coily Girls!! :)

3 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Very pretty! I'm a big fan of MJ's Curly Meringue, too.

Raquiiba Bolton-Dawes said...

Looks cute!

Tina Beanie said...

Looks cute, Rob! I finally slowing down on the product junky-ism. Narrowing down what works and what doesn't, but I still binge on deep conditioners and I bought a hair steamer. My current fav deep condish is Neautrogena's Deep Moisture.