Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 6, 2009








Good Morning Coily Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday! The sun is shining at last! I'm a summer baby,so I NEED SUN! My moods are directly affected by weather!

Well, I had a computer mishap this week, which is why you haven't heard much from me. Ended up having to do a system restore, and lost all kinds of pics and music. I wasn't happy, but apparently, it was necessary.

What's on your agenda this weekend? I've decided to teach summer school, so I will be attending an Orientation this weekend. After that, it's SUN, SUN, SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I dry twisted my hair again last night. If it's looking too crazy, I just might try my fro-hawk today!! It's been so humid here, with the rain. My hair was HUMONGOUS yesterday. TOO big to wear out, so I wore a headband, and even THAT couldn't control the big-ness. LOL I wish I had pics, it was kind of funny, really!

Well, be safe this weekend. If you're in the Northeast, enjoy the gorgeous weather!!!

No comments: