Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, April 27, 2009






Like McDonald's Sweet Tea??



I just found out the most alarming news today!! Okay, for the past maybe year and a half, I have been ADDICTED to McDonald's Sweet Tea. I have been drinking them like CRAZY!!! Kind of weird, since I'm not really a DRINKER. I'm definitely more of an EATER. LOL Ever since this tea was introduced, though, I've been hitting McDonald's a few times a week for my fix!!! LOL

Well, I found out today that this tea has 290 calories!!! WOW!!! I've been on a diet for about the past 3 weeks, and I'm watching my calorie intake for the first time in my life. (I'd always been on the slender side, but began to pick up a few pounds once I hit 30.)

Needess to say, I'd rather consume those 290 calories with FOOD, not a drink, so it's time to bid McDonald's Sweet Tea a fond farewell!!