First off, what IS a pre-poo?? A pre-poo is a pre-shampoo treatment applied to the hair or scalp, left on for a period of time, and then shampooed out. You can apply oils (c0conut, olive, jojoba, etc.) or conditioners, or even a combination of the two! Usually a hot,damp towel and /or plastic cap are worn to seal in the moisture.
Here are some pre-poos YOU can try:
* Conditoner: Suave Milk & Honey or any conditioner , EVOO, honey
* Lekair Cholesterol and carrot oil.
* Africa's Best Hair Mayo mixed w/ EVOO.
* Lustrasilk Shea Butter with olive oil
* mixture of Aubrey Organics GBP with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil & Organic Honey and sit under the dryer for 30 mins
* Pre-poo on dry hair overnight or for as long as you like.
* 2 eggs-1 tablespoon of olive oil-1-2 tablespoons of Queen Helene Cholesterol