Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Monday, April 27, 2009













My Hair Today















Okay, so it's ANOTHER hot day in Philly! I'm not sure if you know, but I teach 2nd grade, and our classroom is sticky as I don't know what! LOL. I normally wash and twist my hair on Sunday nights, but I didn't get around to it last night, so my hair is a wreck! I have a hair style I use in a pinch, when I'm in between washings., It's kind of a "pouf" in front and a "puff" in back!!!

I achieve this style by pinning the front up. and securing the back in a black elastic band. I like it sloppy... so other than twisting my front curlies around my finger, I don't do much of anything else to my hair. It takes 5 minutes, and it's NO FUSS, NO MUSS! Exactly what I need for a hot day like today! LOL

Well, I'm going to drink my Mango frosty and enjoy the rest of my lunch period. Stay cool!

Luvbenet

No comments: