Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 25, 2009







Hey ladies!!

Happy Saturday!! The weather is a balmy 84 degrees here in Philly!!! I'm a summer baby, so I LIVE for this kind of weather!! For some reason though, today I'm in a lazy kind of mood.

Normally, I'm the first one to throw on a cute summer dress and be OUT!!! Maybe it's because I need a PEDICURE, so I KNOW I can't wear sandals OR flip-flops, and everybody and their Mom will be at the salons today trying to get them done. I waited too late to get one, and at this point I'd be wasting the day away waiting if I tried!!!

Well, I DO plan to get out today. I love to walk on Kelly Drive next to the river with my Ipod on, and it's the perfect day for that. I hope you're out enjoying the sun, wherever you are, and are wearing your sunscreen!!! :) Have a lovely day.


Luvbenet

No comments: