Janet Jackson does the BIG CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are my eyes deceiving me??? Could Janet Jackson really be trying to go NATURAL?? I was ECSTATIC to see this!! I mean, her sides do look a little straight to me, but maybe this is her way of transitioning!! Imagine the influence this could have on countless other black women if this is the case! 'Tis the season to shed your perms and weaves!!! LOL
CC Loves...
-
Happy last days of September, darlings! Here are the little lovelies that
have CC smitten at the moment:
Yessayan 18kt white gold diamond earrings, at modao...
4 days ago


2 comments:
Amen to that, Robs! I love Janet's new look! She even looks like she is holding that head up higher! Regal!
She would look pretty no matter how she wears her hair! I would love to see her with a huge fro!
Post a Comment