Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010


Hey Coily Girls!! Happy Saturday!!!  My bf and I are trying to find something to get into it since it's nice out. We were thinking of heading to the Poconos or maybe Lancaster for some snowtubing or skiing. More likely, it will turn out to be brunch at a cool cafe and a movie!

Shout out to Keshia Durr who just did her BC yesterday!!!  Keshia is a family friend. I'm so happy you went through with it, Keshia!  You'll see.... natural hair is soo much easier and healthier than relaxed hair.  Your hair looks really cute too!  :)

As for me, I'm going for the record for "most consecutive days of puff-rocking!"  Yes, my hair is STILL in a puff. I started gelling it back though, so now it's curly and wavy on the sides. I will clarify,co-wash, and deep condition it tomorrow.

Oh yeah.....I LOOOOVE Corinne Bailey Rae!!! Besides being one of my all-time favorite hair idols, she's got one of the prettiest voices I've ever heard. Click the link below to hear songs from her new album "The Sea" until January 26th! Have a great weekend!!

CLICK HERE: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122767014

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to really get into Corinne Bailey Rae, but now she's on pandora all day long while I work:) I know my students wonder what I am listening to when they come into my office:)