Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, May 4, 2009









Allison from "College Hill"


Okay, I'm embarassed to admit it, but "College Hill" is one of my guilty pleasures!!! I know the show is GHETTO-AS-I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT", but I like it!!! I guess because I miss college!!! I attended a HBCU, and it truly was the best time of my life!!

Looking at the batch of kids they have as this season's houseguests though, I question whether or not they were good choices as candidates. Whereas in past seasons, the students at least seemed STUDIOUS, these kids seem like they don't even go to college!!! All they do is fight, which I guess is great for ratings!! Anyway, Allison, one of the girls on the show, has GREAT HAIR!!!!! I love her length and texture.

2 comments:

Luvbenet-- said...

testing testing testing!!! I was told the comments section wasn't working!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Hey Lady!! Glad to see I can leave a comment now!

Now I can tell you that I loooove your hair!