Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009


Over-the-Knee-Boots!!!


Okay, I am on a quest for the perfect boots right now! Make no mistake about it, I am BROKE, but I do plan to buy myself a pair of boots in the near future! I spilled White-Out on my favorite pair of brown over-the-knee boots, so... I need another pair! I've tried in vain to remove the stain, (Hey, that rhymes!! LOL)but to no avail.


I am really not a SHOE person.( I prefer boots, sandals, and sneakers. I BUY shoes, and my shoe game is "tight" LOL (especially for work) but I know eventually they'll hurt my toes. I much more prefer boots with a nice heel or a high-heeled sandal.


Here are some of the looks I LOVE!!



Arden B at ShopStyle
I just LOVE the slouchy look!  I find it's really easy to pair gray boots up with an "ordinary" outfit to make it POP!






Free People at ShopStyle


For some reason, I'm really feeling suede this year.


Stuart Weitzman at ShopStyle

















HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!  These are definitely me!
Don't you just love the side-zipper on these boots? Cute!


Love this heel! Not sure about the pointy toe though! Gotta keep my toes pretty for summer! LOL  I try to avoid pointy toes now!



Michael Antonio at ShopStyle





Free People at ShopStyle


CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock-star appeal!





Free People at ShopStyle
I love the back of these boots! Tres chic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the looks! Check out www.nordstrom.com for some sales also!