Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 15, 2009



BAD HAIR DAY AFTER WASHING!!!!

How many of you ladies have this problem? My hair always looks TERRIBLE the day after I wash it!! LOL I'm not talking about Wash N Go's, I'm referring to my twistouts. PUFF for DAYS! LOL One side of my hair looks curly and defined, and the other is a huge FRIZZBALL!!

I know I can't be the only one with this issue!LOL I think part of the problem is that my hair was still damp on the puffy side. I'm thinking maybe I need to sit under the dryer or diffuse my hair a little. Would love to hear your advice as well.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

If my hair is still wet when I untwist then I know to expect a Frizz ball. I've recently started sitting under the dryer for about 30 minutes after twisting. This past weekend I was going to a party and completely dried my hair under the dryer. I now have the best twistout ever.

Luvbenet-- said...

Thx, SHelly! I'm thinking I need to do that too! Either that or wash my hair in the MORNING, and leave it twisted until the following morning so it can dry completely!

caramelnaps25 said...

I have to moisturize and retwist mine every night right now:( I am giong to try to put some twists in and leave them because I am getting tired of retwisting! I have some heat damage so I can't do a wash and go right now so I have to do something textured until I cut this damage out:(

caramelnaps25 said...

Oh and like Shelly I sit under the dryer when I know I won't be able to let it air dry. In the summer I have much better results also!