Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Hand in Hair Syndrome"... (LOL)


Is this you? I've noticed that ever since I went natural, I am constantly playing in my hair!!! LOL Not because I think it's so GORGEOUS or anything, (I wish!! LOL) but usually because I didn't have enough time to fix my curls the way I wanted before I left the house!!! So, all day long, I am adjusting,stretching and pulling curls, trying to achieve "the perfect curls". Usually, by the end of the day, (when it's time to RE-TWIST my hair) I get the look I want. But... by then, does it even MATTER? LOL

2 comments:

Tina Beanie said...

Yeah..I definitely scrunch and curl pull..but now I at least try to wait unitl it's dry so it doesn't get frizzed..LOL!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Too funny. I also have this disorder (of sorts).

Lol.