Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Okay, so I have a hair appointment coming up and I need a trim. I always dread getting my hair trimmed because it always feels so short afterwards. I've been on the fence about my hair color. This week, I kind of feel like I want to keep it light! LOL I guess I won't know for sure until I'm in the stylist's chair!


Here are some of the hair cuts I LOVE!!!!!!!!! Also, I am definitely considering some bangs....



I mean, I have bangs, but they're long and slanted... I love how these cuts frame their faces. (Note: these pics were on www.socialitedreams.com, www.naturallycurly.com and www.forum.blackmedia.com.)


It's becoming abundantly clear to me that I have the kind of hair that grows OUT faster than DOWN. LOL The only way I see my length is when I stretch a curl, otherwise I would swear my hair is not growing at all.


This is pretty much the cut I have now....









I guess I better not cut too many layers in if my ultimate goal is THIS:
I'm guessing that must be about 7-10 years of being natural.

No comments: