Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pic of my just-washed hair which has not been stretched down to its actual length yet!!I HATE my hair the day after I wash it!! The difference between day one and day two/three is like night and day lengthwise!!

This is Day 2. you can see it's stretching downward a little and starting to touch my shoulder, but I'm still not feelin it yet.....


I still have a lot of frizz going on, but that could be weather related!! Ugh... hated my hair today, so I ended up doing THIS.....


2 comments:

Brittney said...

You have beautiful hair is that your natural color? My hair does the same thing when not stretching. Very tight curls. I love your blog.

Brittney
http://ohandimamazing.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

my hair used to behave the same way when i had length (I just chopped). It's like it took a few days for it to get lazy and just stretch out. Looks great!