Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009






Hey Coily Girls!!

I'm back! I needed to take a break from blogging to wrap up summer school. Now that's over, and I'm in VACATION MODE!! Here's what SUCKS now, though. August has always meant BACK TO SCHOOL to me. I mean, granted, we still have almost 4 more weeks left, but seeing the Back to School sales and commercials kind of takes away from idle relaxation for me. If you're a teacher or a student right now, I know you feel me on this! LOL

This summer, I haven't really gotten away as much as I would have liked. I went to the beach ONCE. I plan to go a few more times this month. Typically, August is vacation month for me, but financially, I don't think that's feasible right now. So, me and my bf will probably do some local get-aways. (Better than nothing!)I'm open to suggestions, if you have any! :)

Well, I need to get dressed now... supposed to be going to lunch and I should have BEEN ready! I always get sooo caught up with Facebook and all my hair sites, and before I know it, the day is GONE!!!

Have a great day, Coily Girls! It's GREAT to be back!

1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Hey Lady!!

Good to see you're back. I understand the break.