Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

(Pic Source) diasporahaircare.invisionzone.com
I love the way her curls graze her shoulders. Mine will too, but only if I blowdry it first, and I hate to use heat on my hair. I can't wait until it passes my shoulder with no manipulation.)
(Pic Source) Essence.com
I like this hair cut... and color.


(Pic Source) www.solazylife.com


I wish my twistouts looked this good from the back... lolafroholic.tumblr.com


www.onyxroseonline.com
Just a fly pic......





Saw this on one of my favorite blogs.... kisforkinky.blogspot.com



www.flickriver.com

Cute headband!
www.seriouslynatural.org

This looks like a blowdried twistout to me. Absolutely stunning!
nu20beauty.com

One of my favorite styles to rock when the sides of my hair aren't cooperating! lol

No comments: